The David Myers Research Scholarship
Please note that there is no separate application for this scholarship, all applicants for an RTP or LTGRS scholarship will automatically be considered.Applications for the end-of-year scholarship round are now open.
The closing date for applications is 30 September for international applicants and 31 October for Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian Permanent Residents.
Benefits of the scholarship
- a top-up of A$5,000 per annum for two years full-time study for a Master’s degree, or three years full-time study for a doctoral degree
- a research support grant of up to $3,000 per annum to assist with costs such as laboratory consumables, fieldwork and attendance at conferences
- an allowance to assist with costs associated with production of publications, and costs of relocation to undertake the degree.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- meet the entrance requirements for the proposed course
- not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 per cent of the stipend rate for the same purpose
- Submit an application for an RTP or LTGRS scholarship
How to apply
There is no separate application for this scholarship, all applicants for an RTP Stipend or LTGRS scholarship will automatically be considered.