La Trobe Vice-Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship (Aspire)
At La Trobe University we offer scholarships that reward students for outstanding academic achievement. In 2024 we will be offering up to 40 (to be confirmed) scholarships to high-achieving Year 12 students who have successfully applied for the La Trobe University Aspire Community Contribution early entry program. The scholarships will be awarded to Aspire students with the highest ATAR in their individual course.
Please note, only 2023 Year 12 students will be considered.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have received an offer as a La Trobe University Community Contribution Aspire applicant
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an onshore international Year 12 student
- be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2023
- achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 80 to be considered
- receive a La Trobe University offer via VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent)
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Year 12 ATAR or IB result
How to apply
There is no application process for this scholarship, however you must be a successful La Trobe University Community Contribution Aspire applicant
All eligible students who list La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference and achieve a minimum ATAR of 80 will be automatically considered.
Offers will be made via email from mid-December and throughout January and February.
The Terms and Conditions of the scholarship will be clearly stated in the offer email.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org