Indigenous Accommodation Scholarship
At La Trobe, we understand how important access to safe, secure and affordable housing is for our students.
That’s why we are offering Indigenous students a guaranteed place in our accommodation facilities across all of our campuses, as well as a scholarship that will cover any gap left after Rent Assistance – this means you’ll be able to live on campus at no financial cost to you.*
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, and be accepted as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander by the community in which they live, or formerly lived.
- have applied for admission or be currently enrolled in a degree at La Trobe University studying either full time or part time.
- be residing, or intending to reside, at one of La Trobe University’s residential accommodation facilities.
- First Nations Inbound International Mobility Students.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- receiving a course offer at La Trobe University
*Please view this link : Indigenous Accommodation Scholarship Terms and conditions
How to apply
Please complete the online enquiry form and a representative from Indigenous Education and Student Services and will contact you.
Who to contact for further information
Office of Indigenous Strategy and Education, Indigenous_enquiries@latrobe.edu.au