Honours Year Grant
The Honours Year Grants Scheme was set up as an equal opportunity measure in 1988 to encourage more students to enrol for the honours year of their undergraduate course. The University encourages all academically qualified students enrolling for honours and experiencing hardship to apply for the grant.
Up to 30 $2000 grants may be awarded in 2021.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia, New Zealand citizen or holder of humanitarian visa
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate Honours program* at La Trobe in Semester 1 2021 or have commenced your undergraduate Honours program in Semester 2 2020
- Be experiencing personal, financial or family circumstances or other difficulties which will affect your ability to succeed in an Honours program
* For undergraduate degrees with embedded honours programs you must be undertaking the honours component of the course to be eligible for Honours Year Grant
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application submitted via the online application form
- supporting documentation with your application to support the information you provide in your application
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com