Scholarships offered by external organisations
The links on this page have information on scholarship opportunities offered by other organisations. If you have any queries in relation to any of these scholarships, please contact the relevant organisation directly.
The Victorian Government Education Scholarships are offered through the Victorian Government for students who will be studying:
The Victorian Government Inclusive Education Scholarships Initiative is for current teachers and new graduates and offered through the Victorian Government.
The Victorian Government Disability Scholarship Program is offered through the Victorian Government for students with disability studying at the diploma, advanced diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate level in the following areas of study:
- social work
- other justice-related fields.
The following scholarships are for further study at prestigious international institutions:
- Australian-American Fullbright Commission
- Banking and Financial Services Law Association
- Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Gates Gambridge Foundation Scholarship
- R.G. Menzies Scholarship to Harvard
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Schwarzman Scholars
- Sir John Monash Foundation
- The Frank Knox Memorial Fellowship
- Australian Biological Resources Study Capacity Building Grants
- Australian Veterans' Children Assistance Trust
- Bass Coast Community Foundation Grants and Scholarships
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarships
- Churchill Trust
- Country Education Foundation (CEF) Grants
- Defence University Sponsorship
- Department of Education and Training Scholarships
- Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers Scholarship
- Gowrie Scholarship
- Graduate Women Victoria Scholarships
- Inspiro University Scholarships
- Mentone Educational Student Research Scholarship
- Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships
- SmartSat CRC Scholarships for Research (Masters and PhD)
- The Pinnacle Scholarship
- World Vision Scholarship
La Trobe University does not maintain the information on the external websites.
We will only publish external scholarship opportunities on our external scholarships page if:
- the scholarship is provided by a reputable or recognised organisation or institution where the scholarship is clearly for the purposes of goodwill (and not promotion or advertising)
- the scholarship aligns to the values of La Trobe University (e.g. providing financial assistance to students from disadvantaged backgrounds)
- the scholarship represents significant value (> $3,000 per annum)
- the scholarship is deemed to have longevity
- the subject or discipline represented in the scholarship aligns to those offered by La Trobe University
- the scholarship is not, in fact, a prize (e.g. submitting an essay or video etc.).
If the scholarship meets all the requirements above, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.