AlburyCity Student Bursary - Psychological Science
Awarded to talented final-year students from the Albury/Wodonga region who are studying on the Albury-Wodonga Campus in the Department of Psychology and Counselling, and have demonstrated their commitment to the future of their profession within the local community.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
One bursary of $1500 to be awarded to a student studying in the Department of Psychology and Counselling who:
- is a local resident from the Albury/Wodonga region (the Albury/Wodonga region incorporates the surrounding shires of Wodonga, Corowa, Greater Hume, Towong and Indigo);
- is entering their final year of study;
- has proven academic achievement; and
- has demonstrated commitment to a future profession within the field of study, with evidence of the contribution this may have to the local area.
NB: Relevant documentation must be provided to support 1, 3 and 4 above: (1 - Drivers Licence/Bank Statement/other proof of residency; 3 - copy of results transcript; 4 - referee contact details and an individual testimonial).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form and supporting documentation
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Executive Officer (Albury-Wodonga), email@example.com