Reformer pilates studio
The ‘Core Cave’ is a specialised Pilates Reformer studio that focuses on alignment, posture, strength, and flexibility through dynamic movements.
The Core Cave is home to ten pilates reformer beds, keeping our class numbers small to ensure our instructors are there to assist you every step of the way.
Our classes will provide you with fun and exciting challenges while activating muscles you never knew existed. We recommend trying our beginner Pilates Reformer class for your first class. Once you feel confident on the reformer, you can start coming to the open classes.
If you are new to our Core Cave, please remember to:
- bring a sweat towel and water bottle
- wear appropriate training gear
- ensure you introduce yourself to the instructor when entering the room
- inform the instructor of any injuries, illnesses or pregnancy that may affect your participation in the class so the instructor can offer alternatives that are safe for you
- work hard and leave feeling great.
Reformer Pilates (Flow) Active
A dynamic fitness-based Pilates Reformer class designed to increase strength, flexibility and endurance. Be prepared to work your full body, with an emphasis on alignment, posture and technique.
This dynamic class offers our members a series of challenging movements, flowing into more traditional Pilates movements and that focus on stretching and dynamic flow.
Reformer Pilates slow flow
This class is designed for those who like to work at a slower pace with control and precision. It’s perfect for those new to Reformer Pilates, getting the endorphins flowing but with more detailed instruction and easier to follow along with for novice members.
Reformer Pilates fundamentals
This full-body Reformer Pilates class will provide you with movements to develop strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. Identifying better movement patterns in your own body to keep your joints and tissue healthy.
|Pass||Public||LTU Community||LTU student|
|5 Visit Pass||$128.30||$109.10||$96.30|
|12 Visit Pass||$285.10||$243.30||$213.80|
- casual visits are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
- 5 visit passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- 12 visit passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
To book a session in the Core Cave, download the Mindbody app on iOS and Android or visit our website. To book a class via the MindBody app, search for ‘La Trobe Sport’ (ensuring your location services are turned ‘ON’) and click ‘View Schedule’.