The Genomics Platform features many state-of-the-art next generation sequencing instruments.
- Library preparation*: using standard Illumina kits
- Sample/Library QC*:
- Library sequencing:
- Grants: work quoting / estimates for grant applications
- Small to medium scale sequencing capacity (<8 Gb)
- De novo genome sequencing of small to medium sized genomes
- Exome sequencing
- Transcriptome sequencing
- Genotyping by sequencing (RADseq)Targeted re-sequencing (e.g. sequencing of disease-associated genes in a patient cohort).
- 300 bp PE
- 25 million reads per run.
- 150 PE
- 400 million reads per run.
- 150 PE
- 130 million reads per run.
- RNA, DNA and protein sample QC
Bioruptor Standard UCD-200
Diagenode’s Bioruptor ® Standard uses a gentle method of sonication to retain the integrity of DNA and/or biological complexes, including chromatin, protein-protein binding, protein-DNA complexes and other biochemical and biological assay systems.
If you wish to submit some samples to be sequenced using our facility, please complete a Quote / Project Checklist below. Our team will contact you to arrange a quote and a date when it can be performed.
If you wish to have a consultation it can be arranged after completing the checklist.
To access any of the auxiliary instruments please email email@example.com.
Please note that prices are an estimate based on current Illumina prices and may be subject to change.