The Genomics Platform features many state-of-the-art next generation sequencing instruments.
- Library preparation using standard Illumina kits
- Sample/Library quality control
- Library sequencing
- Bioinformatic analysis
- Grants: work quoting / estimates for grant applications
Next Generation sequencing for applications such as targeted re-sequencing, metagenomics, small genome sequencing, targeted gene expression profiling, and more. MiSeq reagents enable up to 15 Gb of output with 25 million sequencing reads and 2 × 300 bp read lengths.
- Small to medium scale sequencing capacity (<15 Gb)
- De novo genome sequencing of small to medium sized genomes
- Exome sequencing
- Transcriptome sequencing
- Genotyping by sequencing (RADseq)Targeted re-sequencing (e.g. sequencing of disease-associated genes in a patient cohort).
- 300 bp PE
- 25 million reads per run.
Cost-efficient flexibility for new and emerging applications, enabling deeper, larger studies using Next Generation sequencing technologies. Users can run transcriptome, targeted resequencing, genotyping, and other applications all on one platform. NextSeq reagents enable up to 120 Gb of output with 400 million sequencing reads and 2 × 150 bp read lengths.
- 150 PE
- 400 million reads per run.
- 150 PE
- 130 million reads per run.
Revolutionary nanopore sequencing technology allows the sequencing of both short and ultra-long read sequencing up to >4 Mb whilst having the flexibility of running multiple DNA/RNA sequencing experiments independently. Suitable for large projects or genomes and can generate up to 250 Gb of data which is read in real time.
- Generate up to 250 Gb of data when the system has run for 72 hours at 420 bases / second.
- Streamed in real time for immediate analysis.
- The flexibility of running multiple DNA/RNA sequencing experiments independently.
- Nanopores read the length of DNA or RNA delivered – from short to ultra-long (longest >4 Mb)
- Larger genomes or projects
- Whole transcriptomes
- Large number of samples
10X Genomics Chromium single cell sequencing technology
The platform has acquired the state-of-the-art 10X Genomics Chromium single cell sequencing technology that will enable the genetic profiling of individual cells in heterogeneous populations or tissues. This will be provided as a service through the platform
The Agilent TapeStation system is an automated electrophoresis solution for sample quality control of DNA and RNA samples. It delivers a highly precise analytical evaluation and is suitable to analyse the size, quantity, and integrity of your samples.
- RNA, DNA and protein sample QC
Bioruptor Standard UCD-200
Diagenode’s Bioruptor ® Standard uses a gentle method of sonication to retain the integrity of DNA and/or biological complexes, including chromatin, protein-protein binding, protein-DNA complexes and other biochemical and biological assay systems.
If you wish to submit some samples to be sequenced using our facility, please complete a Quote / Project Checklist below. Our team will contact you to arrange a quote and a date when it can be performed.
If you wish to have a consultation it can be arranged after completing the checklist.
To access any of the auxiliary instruments please email email@example.com.
For pricing please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.