Claiming your commission
As an agent of La Trobe, you can claim commission each semester and term.
It’s our policy that commission invoices are processed and paid after the census date each semester. Please note that the commission payment process was updated in July 2020. If you have any questions regarding changes, please contact La Trobe Recruitment & International Operations.
The commission paid will be based on the tuition fees listed on the Offer Letter at the time of commencement.
You will need to submit two invoices for each student:
- First-semester commission instalment invoice to be submitted after Census Date for xx% of one-semester tuition fees as per Offer Letter*
- Second-semester instalment invoice to be submitted after Census Date for xx% of one-semester tuition fees as per Offer Letter*
* The Offer Letter lists annual tuition fees. To calculate the semester-based tuition fee you can divide the annual fee by two to determine the semester-based fee.
Please email your commission invoice to us within 60 days of the census date. We’ll process your invoices promptly after census date and then forward them to central finance for payment within 90 days after the census date.
How to prepare your invoice
Your invoice should include all students for the relevant intake. At minimum, your invoice needs to be on your company letterhead and should include:
- student name
- student ID number (this is different to the application ID)
- course and start date
- tuition fee
- commission percentage rate
- commission fee
- complete current banking details. This needs to be the same account that was originally registered with our Vendors team. If you need to update your bank account details, please contact Vendors@latrobe.edu.au to avoid a delay in processing invoices.
Please note commission is payable on first-year tuition fees only.