Master of Dietetics webinar
Further your knowledge of food, food science and nutrition, develop practical skills of dietetic management of health and disease and develop skills in research and evidence- based practice in dietetics. Join this webinar to learn more about this exciting program.
- Tuesday 04 April 2023 06:00 pm until Tuesday 04 April 2023 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Gina Trakman
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Deepen your knowledge of nutrition, further your career and obtain a professional qualification as a dietitian!
If you're passionate about healthy eating and well-being, and want to promote a better understanding of the benefits of nutrition in diverse communities and settings, La Trobe's Master of Dietetics has been established to reflect the emerging needs of this changing profession.
La Trobe’s Master of Dietetics prepares you to work as a registered dietitian. You could find employment in a growing range of clinical and community settings, including hospitals, private practice, research, community nutrition and sports associations.
In this webinar, Course Coordinator Dr Gina Trakman will help you understand course content, structure, and the various career opportunities this degree offers. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Ottawa, Canada - 27 September 2023
27 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Kingston, Canada - 28 September 2023
28 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Toronto, Canada - 29 September 2023
29 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Alberta, Canada - 2nd October 2023
2 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 3rd October 2023
3 Oct 2023 11:00 am