Skip to content
- If you become aware of a gas leak, and there is a clear immediate threat to personal safety leave the area and encourage others to do so.
- Immediately notify your campus security/emergency response.
- Notify your local building warden of the situation.
- Do not use mobile phones in the vicinity of the gas leak.
- Turn off any ignition sources, including mobile telephones and encourage other building occupants to do the same.
- Campus security/emergency response or your building warden will determine the need for an evacuation.
- If concerned for your safety before the arrival of campus security/emergency response or your building warden, consider a precautionary evacuation.
Download a procedure diagram