Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
Get the human resource management qualifications and skills you need as part of a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
La Trobe’s major in human resource management equips you with the skills to successfully nurture, develop and manage talent. Open the door to a huge range of opportunities, from recruitment to change management.
Some career outcomes include:
- compensation and benefit management
- international human resource management
- human resource development
- employment relations
- workforce planning
- organisational development
- workplace health and safety
- change management
When you study human resource management as your major, your award will be Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management). This means potential employers will see the specialised skills you gained at La Trobe University.
Learn more about the human resource management major as part of the Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
Study your way with our Bachelor of Business
With more flexibility than ever, our Bachelor of Business is designed to let you to follow your interests while giving you a solid foundation in business know-how. This means you can tailor your study to match your career goals and build skills in a way that suits you.
You’ll be able to:
- choose from a wide range of majors, minors and electives in your areas of interest
- pair your major with complementary study from another discipline through open access majors
- gain more real-world experience with diverse industry leaders and La Trobe University's partners.
How to apply
Need more help applying?
Why study business at La Trobe?
Top 250 globally
Times Higher Education ranks our business and economics subjects among the world’s best.
Times Higher Education (THE), 2021, World University Rankings 2022 by subject: business and economics