Membership includes senior leaders of the University, elected academic and professional staff, the Presidents of the student bodies and elected student members.
- Academic Board membership
- Procedures and Standing Orders
- Committee structure
- CABS Policy Paper: Purpose and Function of Academic Boards
The Chair of Academic Board is Professor Carol McKinstry, who commenced her term of office in February 2024. Professor McKinstry is a Professor of Occupational Therapy and Deputy Dean of the Rural Health School.
Professor McKinstry, as Chair of Academic Board, is an ex officio member of Council and the following Council Committees:
- Estates Development and Infrastructure Committee
- Finance and Resources Committee
- Recovery and Reset Committee
The position of Deputy Chair of Academic Board is currently vacant.