Academic Board Induction Pack
The Executive Officer (Academic Board) will send each new Academic Board member an Academic Board Induction Pack comprising:
- Academic Board Information Booklet 2023 including links to:
Induction information session
At the beginning of each year, members of Academic Board will receive an invitation to attend an Academic Board Member Induction Information Session, hosted by the Chair and Deputy Chair, Academic Board. The Academic Board Member Induction Information Session will be held in early February, before the first meeting of Academic Board for the year.
The Academic Board Member Induction Information Session will reinforce and enhance information contained in the Information Booklet. Segments will be devoted to:
- governance at La Trobe and the Academic Board's roles and responsibilities
- the role and responsibilities of members of the Board
- the roles and responsibilities of officers of the Board
- the specific way in which the Academic Board assures the quality of teaching and research
- how the work of the Academic Board is carried out
- the role of committees of the Board
- academic policies and procedures
- the Academic Board website
- conduct of meetings of the Academic Board.
Powerpoint presentations for 2023 inductions are available for: