All car parking spaces on the Melbourne Campus require a valid car parking permit Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. Outside of these hours, parking is free.
Ticketless parking options
- Virtual permits replacing window stickers
- Suited to staff and students parking frequently.
- Register with CellOPark.
- Pay to park through App, phone or online
- Easy alternative to parking meters
- Suited to casual parkers
- Pay only for the time you park.
- Enter your rego
- No need to return to your car to affix a parking ticket
- Suited to casual parkers.
Parking options at the Melbourne Campus.
Pay for parking via app, phone or web.
See disabled and motorcycle parking options at Melbourne Campus.
Apply for a parking permit.
Parking fees at the Melbourne Campus.
Read the sign, avoid the fine.
All your questions about parking at the Melbourne Campus answered.
Car parking locations
See a map with available car park on campus [PDF 338KB].
Please direct all parking enquiries to:
Traffic and Parking
T: (03) 9479 2514