How to apply

Apply through VTAC or UAC

All you need to know about applying via VTAC and UAC.

Postgraduate study

Steps to apply for postgraduate study by coursework or research.


Application information for international students.

Your options

Pathways to uni including diploma or TAFE, course transfer, credit for previous study and other entry schemes.

Important deadlines

When to apply, change your preference, accept and enrol.

Keep in touch

Register your details to get updates on our courses and upcoming events.

Register now