Our major external relationship is with Optus Business. La Trobe University and Optus Business have a strong strategic partnership developed in 2016. One of the results of this partnership was the appointment of Professor Jill Slay as La Trobe Optus Chair of Cyber Security at the end of 2017 and the creation of the Optus La Trobe Cyber Security Research Hub. Together, we've developed a series of strong cyber security courses. We also offer a growing number of executive and technical short courses with our partners and we host a CISCO Academy.
We have strong relationships with many industry leaders and experts:
For collaboration enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two-layer multi-factor authentication for satellite security using blockchain.
- Physical Layer Security for Satellite based IoT Edge Devices with Deep Reinforcement Learning for Energy Efficiency.
- Measuring Control System Resilience to Cyber-Physical Threat in a Satellite Context
- Leveraging Deep Learning Approach for attack detection scheme in Fog-to-Things communication Networks
Asian Smart Cities Innovation Centre
Oceania Cyber Security Centre
- Efficient and Secure Cloud-Based Healthcare Systems for the Storage of Electrical Medical Records.
- Automated Analysis of Threat Telemetry using Next Generation Honeypot Systems.
Data to Decisions CRC
- Articulating law and policy principles for guiding Big Data usage for defence, national security and law enforcement purposes.
- Compliance by Design (CbD) and Compliance through Design (CtD) solutions to support automated information sharing
- Automated Analysis of Threat Telemetry using Next Generation HoneyPot Systems