Our major external relationship is with Optus Business. La Trobe University and Optus Business have a strong strategic partnership developed in 2016. One of the results of this partnership was the creation of the Optus La Trobe Cyber Security Research Hub. Together, we've developed a series of strong cyber security courses. We also offer a growing number of executive and technical short courses with our partners and we host a CISCO Academy.
We have strong relationships with many industry leaders and experts:
For collaboration enquiries contact: email@example.com
- Two-layer multi-factor authentication for satellite security using blockchain.
- Physical Layer Security for Satellite based IoT Edge Devices with Deep Reinforcement Learning for Energy Efficiency.
- Measuring Control System Resilience to Cyber-Physical Threat in a Satellite Context
- Leveraging Deep Learning Approach for attack detection scheme in Fog-to-Things communication Networks
Asian Smart Cities Innovation Centre
Oceania Cyber Security Centre
- Efficient and Secure Cloud-Based Healthcare Systems for the Storage of Electrical Medical Records.
- Automated Analysis of Threat Telemetry using Next Generation Honeypot Systems.
Data to Decisions CRC
- Articulating law and policy principles for guiding Big Data usage for defence, national security and law enforcement purposes.
- Compliance by Design (CbD) and Compliance through Design (CtD) solutions to support automated information sharing
- Automated Analysis of Threat Telemetry using Next Generation HoneyPot Systems