Our major external relationship is with Optus Business. La Trobe University and Optus Business have a strong strategic partnership developed in 2016. One of the results of this partnership was the appointment of Professor Jill Slay as La Trobe Optus Chair of Cyber Security at the end of 2017 and the creation of the Optus La Trobe Cyber Security Research Hub and a series of strong cyber security courses. We also offer a growing number of Executive and technical short courses with our partners and also host a CISCO Academy.
We have strong relationships with
- Deloitte: Professor Puneet Kukejra
- DXC: Michael Fieldhouse
- Cybermerc: Matthew Nevin and Paul Nevin
- Deception.ai: Ben Whitham
- Oceania Cyber Security Centre:
- CBIT Forensics: Zoran Ilief
- We also work with the JCSC, Data61, the D2DCRC, the Australian Computer Society, ISACA and ISC2 and offer advice to State and Federal Government Departments.