The La Trobe Sport Health & Fitness Challenge is a six-week all inclusive program designed to get you moving and on the path to achieving your health and fitness goals heading into 2022.
For just $99, La Trobe Sport Health & Fitness Challenge participants will receive unlimited access to our wide variety of Indoor Sports Centre (Bundoora Campus) facilities and programs. This includes free access to our Core Cave (Reformer Pilates studio), Zen Den (Mind and Body studio) and Strong Zone (Functional Training studio) specialty studios, as well as unlimited use of our newly renovated gym, swimming pool and group fitness classes.
In addition to this, participants will receive access to our expert trainers for personalised programming and goal setting to help you achieve the best version of yourself heading into the Summer months.
In addition to this, challenge participants will also have the opportunity to unlock a variety of competition prizes throughout the six-week challenge.
The La Trobe Sport Health & Fitness Challenge kicks off on Monday 15 November and will run through to Thursday 23 December. To register for the La Trobe Sport Health & Fitness Challenge, simply:
1. Fill out this registration form
2. Enter ‘Health & Fitness Challenge’ in the ‘Other’ field of the ‘How did you hear about us?’ section
3. Return the completed membership form to email@example.com so a member of our Health & Fitness team can get in touch with you. Alternatively, you can visit the Indoor Sports Centre on the Bundoora Campus and chat to one of our friendly staff.
WIN FREE ACCESS TO THE CHALLENGE VIA OUR ACTIVE RECREATION SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION!
You and two friends can also receive FREE ACCESS to the La Trobe Sport Health & Fitness Challenge by simply entering our new Active Recreation social media channel competition promotion. All you have to do is:
- FOLLOW the new La Trobe Sport Active Recreation Channel on Facebook and Instagram
- LIKE the competition promo post
- TAG two friends in the comments of the post
The Active Recreation social media competition will run until Wednesday November 10 at 11:59pm EST and winners will be announced and notified the following day.
For more information about La Trobe Sport’s Health & Fitness offerings on the Bundoora Campus, please visit the La Trobe Sport website.