We're here to help
University library buildings across all campuses are closed until further notice. Library services and support are available online.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Peer learning advisor (PLA)
Monday to Friday: 11 am – 3 pm
Follow @LTUlibrary on Twitter for updates about Library support for students
- 11 May 2020
Library support available on Chat
- 26 Mar 2020
Library buildings across all campuses are closed until further notice
- 23 Mar 2020
Studying in the Library and physical distancing
- 20 Mar 2020
Libraries across all campuses are open
- 20 Mar 2020
All Hubs are moving online
Borrowing and Loans
- Our libraries continue to offer support and advice through our phone and online channels
- All existing loans will be renewed automatically
- Requests from the library catalogue for print material are unavailable
- Interlibrary loans for physical items are unavailable
- Items should not be returned to the library at this time
- Electronic journal articles and e-book chapters continue to be available through the library catalogue and our document delivery service.
Please contact us on the above channels if you have any questions
Our services continue to operate online only.
- Borrowing and Loans – We will renew your loans automatically
- Library Training and Workshops are available online – Clever Search Skills and Understanding Referencing
- The Hubs – All Hubs are online and can be accessed via the LMS.
- Reading Lists
- La Trobe Guide to Studying Online
- How to create and update your reading lists
- Contact our Senior Library Learning Advisors to embed research skills into your subjects.
- Copyright Hub
- Digitisation of print material/physical items for reading lists is not available
- Moving to teaching online
Researchers and Graduate Research Students
Visit Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) for the latest information from LaTrobe University.