We're here to help
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Peer learning advisor (PLA)
Monday to Friday: 11 am – 3 pm
Follow @LTUlibrary on Twitter for updates about Library support for students
- 07 Aug 2020
Click and Send for Stage 4 restrictions
- 03 Aug 2020
Bundoora Library Building closed due to Stage 4 restrictions
- 20 Jul 2020
Click and Collect now available
- 19 Jun 2020
Library buildings to reopen
- 11 May 2020
Library support available on Chat
Borrowing and Loans
While our University libraries have limited access to physical collections, Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Mildura and Shepparton LTU libraries will deliver a ‘Click and Collect’ service for staff and students.
Learn more about borrowing at COVIDSafe borrowing
Our services continue to operate online only.
- Borrowing and Loans – We will renew your loans automatically
- Library Training and Workshops are available online – Clever Search Skills and Understanding Referencing
- The Hubs – All Hubs are online and can be accessed via the LMS.
- Reading Lists
- La Trobe Guide to Studying Online
- How to create and update your reading lists
- Contact our Senior Library Learning Advisors to embed research skills into your subjects.
- Copyright Hub
- Digitisation of print material/physical items for reading lists is not available
- Moving to teaching online
Researchers and Graduate Research Students
Visit Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) for the latest information from LaTrobe University.