Updated: Tuesday 11 January 2022
As we gradually welcome our students and staff back to our libraries and campuses as part of the University’s staged reopening we are excited for you to enjoy all the campus and library experiences that are on offer. All campus libraries are now open.
To ensure a safe environment at our campus libraries, follow these guidelines:
- All visitors to campus must be fully vaccinated
- Sign in on arrival using the Service Victoria QR system, including your vaccination status
- Wear a mask indoors
- Maintain physical distancing
- Utilise appropriate hygiene options
The following applies at all campus libraries:
- Face to face services operate with limited hours. Online services continue as normal. Check the latest staffed hours below.
- Group study rooms remain closed.
- Meeting rooms and Charles La Trobe Lounge remain closed.
- The Online Learning Zone in Bundoora remains open.
- You can request items from another campus for pick up at your preferred campus.
- Visit COVIDSafe borrowing for information on delivery and collection of items from all campuses.
Melbourne (City) campus
Melbourne (City) campus is open as a study space.