Turn your passion on the field into a career
If you love sport, why not make a career out of it? Build diverse skills and knowledge fit for the sport industry.
Why study sport at La Trobe?
From coaching to sport science and education, at La Trobe, you'll build skills, knowledge and networks to set you up with a successful career in sport.
You'll be able to:
- Immerse yourself in a high-performance sport environment and rub shoulders with Victorian sporting clubs at our state-of-the-art Sports Park
- Get study that fits around you with fully online, on-campus or blended study options
- Benefit from our world-class facilities, including our athlete performance space, AFL oval, FIFA-1 accredited synthetic soccer pitch and more
- Gain experience with industry leaders such as Carlton Football Club, Melbourne City FC, AFL Victoria, Tennis Australia and Exercise Research Australia
- Learn from leading experts in a university that's in the world's top 50 for sport*
* Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), 2022, QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022: Sports-Related Subjects
Start with our most popular sport courses
Become a sport ambassador
Learn from iconic sportspersons and influential international figures in this free online course. You'll gain the skills, confidence and cultural awareness you need to become a sport ambassador and make a positive impact through sport.