Training for early childhood professionals
Children with autism often find it difficult to participate fully and actively in the busy early education room setting. This may lead to the child missing out on valuable learning and social opportunities.
The Fostering Inclusion and Participation Program (FIPP) supports early childhood educators in developing strategies that empower all children to participate in their environment. Improve your understanding of children with autism, learn ways to overcome barriers, and gain tools for including children with autism in a range of everyday experiences and routines.
- overview of autism and inclusive practices
- support children through daily routines
- foster peer interactions and social learning
- developing the curriculum, physical environment and adult roles
- understanding and supporting behaviours of concern.
The Fostering Inclusion and Participation Program (FIPP) is delivered by our highly experienced team, all of whom work with children with autism in an early childhood setting, including:
- intervention therapists
- Allied Health clinicians
- early childhood educators.
The workshop delivery can be customised to suit your needs, ranging from brief overviews through to comprehensive workshops. Workshop Delivery Options:
- onsite or offsite delivery options
- individualised coaching and consultation
- interactive workshops
- remote online.
Intensive Package $3000.00 (GST inc.)
- 2 day workshop
- 6 hours on-site/remote individualised coaching and consultation
Condensed Package $1500.00 (GST inc.)
- 1 day workshop
- 3 hours on-site/remote individualised coaching and consultation
Workshop Only $200 per person (group deals available)
- 1 day workshop
All workshops are currently on hold.
Join our mailing list to receive updated workshop information, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.