Situated on our Melbourne campus in magnificent 1920s style buildings, directly in front of our MBA lecture theatres, this residence is ideal for the postgraduate or mature student.
The environment is designed for students who are serious about study. The Lodge is a short walk from Macleod train station and is also serviced by the campus bus.
- Self-catered (prepare and cook your own meals)
- Single bedrooms with shared bathrooms and kitchens
- Twin-share bedrooms with shared bathrooms and kitchens
- Residents are typically aged between 22 to 30.
Graduate House is a collegiate-style residence located in a quiet residential area on the northern side of our Melbourne campus. It specialises in accommodation for mature-age and postgraduate students.
Modern fully-equipped kitchens and lounge areas are available on each floor and the private yard includes a gazebo and BBQ area for informal social get-togethers.
- Self-catered (you do your own cooking)
- Single/twin share bedrooms with shared bathrooms and kitchen
- Couples (double bed) bedrooms with shared bathrooms and kitchens
- Up to 35 residents per floor, three kitchens and one lounge per floor
- Residents typically aged between 22 to 30 years
- Serviced by the campus bus or a short walk to central campus.