La Trobe Access Scholarship
In Semester 2 La Trobe University will offer a limited number of scholarships and bursaries to new and continuing students who can demonstrate financial hardship and/or educational disadvantage.
Scholarships vary in value from $2500 per semester. Bursaries are one-off payments from $1000.
Important note for current student applicants: Our Semester 2 bursaries will be targeting regional students. Due to the limited number of bursaries and the highly competitive environment not all eligible students will receive a bursary. To maximise your chances please submit supporting documents.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Meet criteria for educational disadvantage (examples of educational disadvantage can include financial, caring for others, non-English speaking background, disability, or other hardship or disadvantage.)
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application submitted via the online application portal
- supporting documentation to verify the information provided in your application. For more information regarding types of acceptable supporting documentation please view the eligibility criteria definitions
- Recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Access Scholarships and bursaries are awarded on the condition that the recipient maintains enrolment at La Trobe University.
How to apply
Please navigate to the application portal to submit a La Trobe Access Scholarships and Bursaries application.
If your application is successful, we'll match you to the scholarship or bursary that best fits your circumstances based on your eligibility.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com