Postgraduate coursework - Melbourne and Victorian regional campuses
Find your perfect postgraduate course. Gain a global perspective, learn new skills and advance your career.
Your first step is to find a course and check the academic and English language requirements.
If you don't meet the requirements, we may make you a conditional offer. This means you may be offered a place, which will be reserved for up to one year while you improve your English or academic performance.
Need help to meet the requirements?
La Trobe University's Postgraduate Enabling Program (PEP) provides a pathway into a range of La Trobe Master's degrees if you don’t have the academic and/or English requirements to gain direct entry.
Ensure your application is submitted in time
Some courses start earlier than the standard semester, term or study period date. Applications for these courses close one week before the course commences.
Applying for your postgraduate course
Access the International Online Application System and register as a new user
After you enter and submit your details, you’ll receive an email with your username and password to log in to the International Online Application System and start your online application.
Scan and upload these documents into the International Student Portal
The documents required include:
- copies of your academic qualifications in your language and in a certified English translation. You’ll need to submit your originals or certified copies of academic qualifications when you accept your offer.
- evidence of your English language proficiency
- any other information specified in the entry requirements for your course
- your course syllabus, if you're applying for Advanced Standing (credit)
- any additional forms required.
If you need help completing your application and would like to be in touch with one of our team members, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at IntApplication@latrobe.edu.au
Download and complete the relevant application form
International Coursework Application Form [PDF 959.7KB]
Dual Degree Programs Application Form [PDF 49KB] This is only for programs from the following institutions:
- Tec de Monterrey
- POLE ESGUniversita Carlo Cattaneo.
Remember to attach:
- certified copies of your academic qualifications including a full statement of results, in English translation if required. If you’re emailing your application form you will need to submit your certified copies of academic qualifications when you accept your offer
- certified evidence of your English language proficiency
- any other information specified in the entry requirements for your course.
- your course syllabus if you are applying for Advanced Standing (credit).
The documents you submit with your application become the property of La Trobe University and won't be returned to you.
Download and complete a supplementary form if required
Check your course to see if you require a supplementary form.
Post, fax, email or deliver in person your application form and accompanying documentation
Melbourne & City Campuses
La Trobe International (Sylvia Walton Building)
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Fax: +61 3 9479 3660
Bendigo and Albury-Wodonga Campuses
La Trobe International
La Trobe University
PO Box 199, Bendigo
Fax: (+61 3) 5444 7926
Allow at least four to six weeks to obtain your student visa and make your travel arrangements. In some countries, student visas can take up to three months to process.
If you already have a student visa, you can apply for entry to Semester 1 courses until mid-January.
If you don’t have a student visa, you should apply by December at the latest. For mid-year entry in July, you should submit your application by the end of May at the latest.