Libraries moving to COVID normal operations from 4 January
From 4 January the Library will commence new COVID normal operations with the return of some pre-COVID-19 services and a few changes so you can stay safe and well while visiting your campus library.
Access to library facilities is restricted to current La Trobe staff and students only, with required building sign in protocols.
Key details include:
- All 3 floor levels at Bundoora will be open.
- The Shepparton pop-up library collection will be expanding to accommodate more items.
- Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery services resume.
- Onsite City Campus library services are unavailable until further notice. City students and staff can use the Melbourne Campus Library at Bundoora.
- Our temporary Click and Send and Click and Collect arrangements at Melbourne (Bundoora) will cease with the reopening of level 3.
When visiting, don’t forget to follow COVID safe practices.
For specific details on borrowing, opening hours, contact information and more see CovidSafe Library