La Trobe University Medical Centre
La Trobe University Medical Centre is located on the corner of Plenty Road and Kingsbury Drive, in Bundoora. A short walk from the heart of the campus, it provides medical services to students, staff and community.
Medical Clinic/GP Services
The GP Clinic at La Trobe provides bulk billing for La Trobe University students and staff. International students with Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) card may also access these services at no additional cost.
Clinic opening hours
You can book an appointment online or call (03) 9473 8885.
The Medical Clinic services include:
- general health services and regular medicals
- sexual Health and STI checks including, contraceptive advice and counselling
- advice and referrals for mental health issues such as anxiety and depression
- health counselling and health promotion
- vaccinations, special immunisations and travel medicine
- skin care and mole checks and minor surgical procedures.
See location map [PDF 1.5MB] (map reference D4).
Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine Care
Life Care is a leader in physiotherapy and sports medicine.
- sports and Exercise Medicine
- physiotherapy, pilates and exercise rehabilitation
- pain Management Services
- dietetics and Nutrition.
For more information call (03) 9473 8780.
Additional medical services
Additional Medical Services available on-site at La Trobe University Medical Centre include:
- specialist consultants.
La Trobe Private Hospital
Located within the La Trobe University Medical Centre is a private hospital specialising in acute care, mental health and rehabilitation. Healthscope runs the hospital and is a La Trobe education partner providing training opportunities for our students across the Healthscope network.
For more information call (03) 9473 8900.