Borrow from other La Trobe campuses
Books and some audiovisual items
If you have found an item using Library Search that is located at another La Trobe campus library or in storage:
- Click on Get It.
- Click on Sign-in for more options and enter your login details.
- Click on the Request link.
- Select the location where you intend to collect the item and click on the Request button.
- If your request is successful, you will see a highlighted message: 'Request Placed'.
- When you receive an email notifying you that the item has arrived, collect it from the Holdshelf within seven days. Allow up to two business days for items requested for pickup at Hospitals or Bendigo Clinical School when you receive our Hold Pickup Notice.
- You can return the item to where it was picked up, or any La Trobe University campus library.
Some items cannot be delivered to another campus library. If there is no Request a Hold button, the item is only available to read in the library where it is located.
View or cancel your borrowing requests (Holds)
When you've requested an item using the above methods, you can view or cancel your request in the Holds section of My Account.
Journal articles or bound journals
If you have found a journal article and it is located at another La Trobe campus library or the Bundoora serials' storage:
- Fill in the Document Delivery form (La Trobe University students and staff only).
- You will receive an email with the scanned article attached as a PDF file.
If you have found a bound journal that is located at another La Trobe campus library or the Bundoora serials' storage, contact the Inquiry/Loans Desk.