Postgraduate study in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics webinar
Be a biotech trailblazer. Join this webinar to learn more about both the Master of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics as well as the Master of Biotechnology Management. Hear about the career opportunities these degrees offer in the vast, varied and rapidly growing field of biotechnology and bioinformatics.
- Thursday 04 February 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 04 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kaye Truscott
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Gain the enterprise and transferable skills that employers demand.
Biotechnology and Bioinformatics are rapidly growing areas of science and central to industries including medicine, diagnostics, agriculture, environmental protection, food technology and renewable resources technology.
Find out what it’s like to learn in state-of-the-art facilities such as the La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science (LIMS). Course Coordinator Dr Kaye Truscott will help you learn more about the course content and structure, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- SUN Online International Education Expo 2021 (January)
16th Jan 2021 2:00pm
- IDP Singapore - Study Abroad Fair
17th Jan 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Teaching (Primary / Secondary) webinar
18th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm