Graduate Diploma in Midwifery webinar
Are you a registered nurse wanting to become a skilled and licensed midwife? Join our webinar to find out more about the course details, placements and ask your questions directly to our course coordinators.
- Tuesday 25 May 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 25 May 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Stefanie Zugna and Heather Grimes
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our Graduate Diploma in Midwifery is designed to enable appropriately qualified and experienced nurses to undertake studies in midwifery. You'll be prepared to work in midwifery roles in private and public hospitals, education and government organisations. The Graduate Diploma of Midwifery is accredited by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC).
Study with a mix of block and online modes.
Join this webinar to hear from course coordinators Stefanie Zugna and Heather Grimes about what makes our degree unique and different. Learn about the course content, structure and application process, whilst having all your questions answered by our Academics in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 28 April 2021
28th Apr 2021 6:30pm