AgriBio International Graduate program
The AgriBio international graduate program is specifically designed for international students to enter an Australian graduate research program either directly from their honors degree program (4 year course) or masters program.
The student will immediately enter a world-class research environment, starting research with their supervisor of choice. In addition to this one-on-one research-training program, the following enrichment modules will be offered in this graduate research program.
- 10 week English course designed to sharpen both oral and written English skills.
- Research seminar and poster presentation to train and develop skills in scientific presentation.
- Dedicated courses in systems biology, lecture and workshop based to ensure training in all emerging technologies.
- Dedicated training in issues of intellectual property and commercialisation of scientific discoveries.
- Training in marketing and economics of agriculture.
- Training in writing scientific manuscripts.
- Training in multi-media forums and in graphical design techniques for scientific visualisation of data.
- Training in media and presentation of science to community and non-expert end-users.
- International conference attendance and presentation in your discipline field.
- Training in grant application on how to obtain research and fellowship funding.
- Career advice and development of a web based scientific profile and web page.
For further details about the program and to download the pre-application form, please click here