Menzies College is a socially vibrant college and a home away from home for 389 students.
Located at the heart of the Melbourne Campus residential precinct, students describe Menzies as a supportive and relaxed living environment.
Features and benefits include:
- 387 single bedrooms
- students up to 24 years of age
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- Welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included.
Facilities and services
- dedicated campus bus
- 24-hour computer lab access
- self-catered with communal kitchen facilities
- optional catered dinners
- free BBQ facilities
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- 24/7 security presence
- free gym exclusive to Menzies residents
- free Sauna exclusive to Menzies residents
- E-sports gaming room
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom.
Every bedroom is furnished and includes:
- a single bed
Shared facilities include:
- large common areas for recreation and entertainment
- gym with 24/7 access
- eSports gaming room
- art room.
Fees and payment information
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account. Please contact us for bank account information.