Our most historic residence, Glenn College is a stimulating intellectual environment with a socially connected community of 352 students.
Glenn College is a fully catered college, students gather in the Glenn Dining Hall to enjoy breakfast and dinner together as a community.
Features and benefits include:
- 352 single bedrooms
- students up to 24 years of age
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- Welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included.
Facilities and services
- fully catered breakfast and dinner
- dedicated campus bus
- 24-hour computer lab access
- free BBQ facilities
- Glenn Bistro café onsite
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- 24/7 security presence
- free Gym facilities at Chisholm College
- E-sports gaming room
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom
- option to live in apartment with up to 6 people of your choosing in second year
- kitchenettes on each floor
- close proximity to the our Sports Centre.
Every bedroom is furnished and includes:
- a single bed
- a desk
- a wardrobe
- a heater.
Shared facilities include:
- a bathroom
- a kitchen
- common areas for recreation and entertainment
- access to Chisholm College functional gym.
Fees and payment information
From time to time there will be charges that can go onto your account, e.g. lock out or late fee, ticket for a residence event. If you are not the person that pays the account, it is your responsibility to communicate these charges to the person that does pay the account.
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account. Please contact us for bank account information.