The Terraces are 21 fully furnished houses, each accommodating eight students.
With scenic views and within easy walking distance to lecture theatres and the centre of campus. Some of the houses are designated alcohol-free residences, which students can choose to live in if they prefer. The Terraces are home to 168 residents.
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- Welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour computer lab access
- free BBQ facilities
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- 24/7 security presence
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom.
- a single bed.
Shared facilities include:
- a bathroom
- a laundry
- a kitchen for self-catering.
Fees and payment information
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account. Please contact us for bank account information.