Conveniently situated a leisurely stroll away from the campus centre, The Terraces offer the added delight of picturesque bushlands. These fully furnished houses boast eight single rooms, providing comfortable accommodations for residents seeking a serene and inviting living space.
With scenic views and within easy walking distance to lecture theatres and the centre of campus. Some of the houses are designated alcohol-free residences, which students can choose to live in if they prefer. The Terraces are home to 168 residents.
- welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living
- Residential Life programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, provide culture experiences and encourage health and well-being
- student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- utilities included in rent price
- zero emissions target by 2029.
Facilities and services
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- free BBQ facilities
- computer lab access
- 24/7 security presence
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom.
- single bed
Shared facilities include:
- kitchen for self-catering