Orde House is located in a peaceful setting on the edge of the Bendigo campus.
This is one of our smaller residence that accommodates up to 24 residents. It has single bedrooms that have shared bathrooms and laundry areas with communal kitchen and living area. Is it well suited to mature aged and postgraduate students.
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- Welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour computer lab access
- free BBQ facilities
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- 24/7 security presence
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom.
Features and benefits include:
- single bedrooms with shared bathrooms and laundry areas
- self-catered, with communal kitchen and living area.
Fees and payment information
From time to time there will be charges that can go onto your account, e.g. lock out or late fee, ticket for a residence event. If you are not the person that pays the account, it is your responsibility to communicate these charges to the person that does pay the account.
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard. Direct Debit Authority forms are also available from the Living at La Trobe office.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account.
Account name: Menzies College*
Bank name: Westpac
BSB: 033-111 Account number: 127355
Reference number: eg. 123456SMITH (your StarRez reference number and your surname is required)
Swift code (International): WPAC AU2S
*This is not an error, this is an Living at La Trobe only account, for both Melbourne and Bendigo payments.