Hillside Apartments are a series of six modern three-level apartment blocks, located a short stroll from the centre of campus.
As well as undergraduate housing, 60 bedrooms are reserved specifically for Regional Health School students. It is home to 200 residents and is mobility accessible across all floors.
Features and benefits include:
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- Welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour computer lab access
- free BBQ facilities
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- 24/7 security presence
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom.
- a single bed
- a desk and chair
- a wardrobe
- climate control.
Shared facilities includes:
- a bathroom
- a kitchen
- large common areas for recreation and entertainment.
Fees and payment information
From time to time there will be charges that can go onto your account, e.g. lock out or late fee, ticket for a residence event. If you are not the person that pays the account, it is your responsibility to communicate these charges to the person that does pay the
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account. Please contact us for bank account information.