Nestled just a short walk from the heart of the Bendigo campus, Hillside Apartments consist of six contemporary apartment blocks.
As well as undergraduate housing, 60 bedrooms are reserved specifically for Regional Health School students. It is home to 200 residents and is mobility accessible across all floors.
Features and benefits include:
- welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living
- Residential Life programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, provide cultural experiences and encourage health and wellbeing
- student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- accessible rooms available
- utilities included in rent price
- zero emissions target by 2029.
Facilities and services
- self-catered with kitchen facilities on each floor
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- free BBQ facilities
- computer lab access
- 24/7 security presence
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom.
- single bed
- desk and chair
- climate control
Shared facilities includes:
- large common areas for recreation and entertainment