McFarlane's Hill residences
With a modern and spacious design, this 28 bed residence is divided into two double-storey buildings.
They both have seven bedrooms on each floor. It includes shared common areas, fully furnished kitchen, lounge/dining, bathrooms and a laundry. The bedrooms are spacious and individually climate controlled. Disabled access accommodation is also available.
Features and benefits include:
- 28 rooms
- accommodates for all student types
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- Welcome induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included.
Facilities and services
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
- secure individual key card entry to bedroom
- kitchenettes on each floor.
Every bedroom is furnished and includes:
- a king-single bed
- a desk
- a chair
- a lamp
- a wardrobe.
Shared facilities include:
- a bathroom
- a kitchen
- common areas for recreation and entertainment.
Fees and payment information
From time to time there will be charges that can go onto your account, e.g. lock out or late fee, ticket for a residence event. If you are not the person that pays the account, it is your responsibility to communicate these charges to the person that does pay the account.
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account. Please contact us for bank account information.