Learning Centre B
Learning Centre B is our main “science” room and can hold up to 30 attendees.
- meeting space
|Room configuration||Maximum capacity|
- data projector with HDMI input
- flexible table arrangement
- desktop computer
- kitchenette with tea and coffee facilities
- external door for private access
- adjacent to Learning Centre A
- air conditioning
- class set of dissecting microscopes
- close to Yellowbox Hut and Themeda Theatre for additional flexible use spaces
The Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus. We are located on La Trobe Avenue between Main Drive and Ring Road. View campus map
Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary has a dedicated free carpark for visitors. The nearest overflow pay-as-you-go carpark to is Carpark 8. For more information or to see a map of the carparks, view our Carparking Guide.
Plan your trip
Visit Transport Central for campus maps and public transport information.