Learning Centre A
Learning Centre A is our largest indoor space and can hold up to 80 attendees.
- meeting space
|Room configuration||Maximum capacity|
- flexible table arrangement
- video conferencing capability
- AV system and data projector with HDMI input
- wireless microphone
- dual screens for multiple presentation options
- desktop computer
- bifold doors giving ability to split into two rooms
- external doors for private access
- air conditioning
- adjacent to Learning Centre B
- close to Yellowbox Hut and Themeda Theatre for additional flexible use spaces
The Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus. We are located on La Trobe Avenue between Main Drive and Ring Road. View campus map
Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary has a dedicated free carpark for visitors. The nearest overflow pay-as-you-go carpark to is Carpark 8. For more information or to see a map of the carparks, view our Carparking Guide.
Plan your trip
Visit Transport Central for campus maps and public transport information.