Women in Master of Internet of Things - City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Scholarship
La Trobe University has partnered with City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) as part of the Smart Cities Alliance. COGB is the largest municipality in central Victoria. COGB will fund 2 scholarships in 2023 to support female students studying the Master of Internet of Things at the Bendigo Campus.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
This scholarship is available to female students who:
- are Australian citizens or International students
- demonstrate high academic achievement
- are commencing or continuing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, 2023 at La Trobe Bendigo campus
- have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus or Discrete Math.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The recipient of the scholarship shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- academic transcript
- a 500 word statement that outlines why you have chosen to study the Master of Internet of Things
- a 500 word statement that describes how you see yourself contributing to the City of Greater Bendigo’s vision for a smart city as a graduate of the Master of Internet of Things
- The student will need to undertake a milestone report consisting of 200-300 words to update the donor (COGB) of their involvement within the scholarship, and to highlight what the opportunity has provided them. This will be at the end of the first year, with a final report at the end of their course.
- The scholarship recipient may be required to attend joint promotional events or participate in promotional activities in print, media, websites and in social media in relation to their scholarship and university experience.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com