Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - India and Sri Lanka
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving international student and thinking about applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study, you can apply to receive a 100% scholarship for the duration of your studies at La Trobe.
This prestigious La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship offers a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies to high-achieving international students accepted into our undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and resident of India or Sri Lanka.
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the La Trobe International Scholarship (LTIS) list of eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- Have an overall WAM* (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- Meet all the conditions in the offer letter by the deadline provided.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a selection panel at La Trobe International and be assessed on the basis of:
- Overall WAM
- Academic achievement
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Social activities.
Maintain a full-time enrolment in one of the La Trobe University campuses in Australia and satisfactory academic progress during their studies.
Please refer to the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.The scholarship award recipients must be willing to be an international student ambassador for La Trobe University during their study period.
How to apply
Applicants must submit a complete application for the course commencing in Semester 1 (March), Semester 2 (July) or Summer 1 (November) intake of 2022 at La Trobe University.
Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date to apply for this scholarship.
- A detailed resume
- a 4-5 minute video recording answering the below questions
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Why have you chosen la Trobe University?
- What are your career goals?
- How would you like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification?
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview.
Applicants who have already applied for Semester 1, Semester 2 or Summer 1 of 2022 will be considered for the scholarship if they met the eligibility criteria.
Document Submission Deadline
Semester 1 2022
12 November 2021
26 November 2021
10 December 2021
Semester 2 2022
15 April 2022
29 April 2022
11 May 2022
Summer 1 2022
22 August 2022
02 September 2022
16 September 2022
*A WAM is an average mark that takes into account the credit point value of the subjects that you have completed. It is based on the actual mark of all subjects completed in your course at any given time.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe Recruitment &amp; International Operations (RIO), SouthAsiaAfrica@latrobe.edu.au