Trentham Spudfest Agribusiness Bursary
The Trentham Spudfest Agribusiness Bursary is funded by a donation from the Trentham Spudfest Committee of Management, administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation (BTEAF) and has been established to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Agribusiness) at the Bendigo Campus.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Enrolled full time into the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Agribusiness) at the Bendigo Campus in 2023
- Have successfully completed the previous year/s of study and is maintaining a minimum WAM of 65
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Displayed academic merit
- Responses provided to the application questions
Preference will be given to students who:
- Reside in the Trentham District
- Are involved in Primary Production
- Are from farming family lineage
- Are actively involved in their local agricultural community
- Maintains high academic performance
Please note: all eligible applications will be considered. Even if you do not meet the preferences, we strongly encourage you to apply.
The successful recipient will
- allow their name to be published as the recipient of the bursary
- agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in 2021
- be willing to engage with the donor of the bursary for publicity purposes
- maintain a full time study load
- remain a resident within the Trentham area if applicable.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org