Sylvia Walton Honours Scholarship
This scholarship has been established to support an autistic psychology student undertaking their honours research project within the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be undertaking the Bachelor of Psychological Science with Honours in semester 1 2023 or
- be in the honours year of the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) in semester 1 2023
- have a confirmed Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis
- be studying full time or part time
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (or equivalent) of 70
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the eligibility criteria
- academic record
- must be supervised by a staff member affiliated with the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com