Regional Women in Leadership Bursary
The Regional Women in Leadership Bursary is a fund established through income received from donations and ticket sales to Regional Women in Leadership Forums. The most recent regional forums were held on our regional campuses in 2018 and raised in excess of $9,000.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- articulate in 250 words or less a vision for your leadership, including what you would like to achieve and how you would like to develop as a leader
- provide a statement about your leadership potential and/or activities, which may include on campus (in the classroom or the wider campus) and/or community leadership activities. Evidence of your potential and/or activities should include a reference from someone who can validate your claim such as a lecturer, community leader etc
- provide evidence of educational disadvantage (including but not limited to financial hardship, significant caring responsibilities, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage)
- identify as female
- be enrolled full time at the La Trobe Shepparton campus in 2020 in second, third, fourth undergraduate year or postgraduate
- be maintaining satisfactory academic progress (postgraduate research applicants please provide a statement from your supervisor. For undergraduate and postgraduate students, the Scholarships Office will access your academic transcript).
NB: Previous Regional Women in Leadership bursary recipients are not eligible to apply. Previously unsuccessful applicants are welcome to apply.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the eligibility criteria
- personal statement and supporting documentation
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com