Regional Victoria Experience Bursary
The Regional Victoria Experience Bursary is a top-up bursary for high-achieving prospective international students who are willing to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in one of our Regional Campuses.
This Regional Victoria Experience bursary is an additional one-off payment added to the percentage deduction awarded from the La Trobe High Achiever Scholarship, which offers applicants up to 25% in deductions from total tuition fees. The regional bursary is a top-up incentive which can be added onto the ongoing La Trobe High Achiever Scholarship deductions to acknowledge the hard work and dedication students display throughout their studies.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2023/2024 intakes.
- Be applying to any of the La Trobe University Regional Campuses.
- Limited bursaries are available.
- Maintain full-time enrolment in one of the La Trobe University campuses in Australia and satisfactory academic progress during their studies.
- Students must meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- The student should study the entire program at a La Trobe Regional Campus.
How to apply
- An applicant will be automatically considered for the bursary based on their WAM.
- If successful, the bursary will be included in the offer letter.
- Applicants who have already applied/accepted to commence in 2023/2024 intakes will be considered for the bursary if they have met the eligibility criteria.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe Recruitment & International Operations (RIO), LTUGlobal@latrobe.edu.au