La Trobe Student Association Advancement Bursary
This bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation (BTEAF).
The La Trobe Student Association (LTSA) will grant a payment of $1500 to a currently enrolled undergraduate Bendigo student in their third or final year of study who is registered with LTSA. The bursary will financially assist a student who has demonstrated personal investment in their own learning by undertaking unpaid work experience, voluntary community work or an unpaid internship.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Be enrolled in their third or final year of study in either an undergraduate or honours degree
- Be registered with LTSA
- Be undertaking unpaid structured work experience, voluntary community work or an unpaid internship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Ability to demonstrate personal investment in their own learning via unpaid structured work experience, voluntary community work or an unpaid internship, together with a letter of endorsement from the employer or organisation in which voluntary work is being undertaken.
- Evidence of significant financial and/or educational disadvantage.
- Demonstration of how the scholarship will be used to support their final year/s of study.
The successful applicant will allow their name and photo to be published as the recipient of the Bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in 2021.
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com