The ELICOS scholarship is a grant for prospective international students who will undertake an English for Further Studies (ELICOS) course with La Trobe College Australia (LTCA) followed by an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Be a new international student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program commencing in any intake in 2022/2023.
- Be a full fee-paying student (non-sponsored student).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The applicants who successfully receive an ELICOS offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility criteria.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment at one of La Trobe College Australia's campuses in Australia and have satisfactory academic progress.
- Progress to the intended Bachelor or Master program at La Trobe University after the completion of the ELICOS course.
- Students should pay the remainder of the ELICOS tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
How to applyThe applicants who successfully receive an ELICOS offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility criteria.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe Recruitment & International Operations (RIO), LTUGlobal@latrobe.edu.au