Destination Australia Scholarship
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a new commencing student studying a 3 year full-time Bachelor degree in Semester 1, 2024.
- Be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered in its entirety at that campus (Online, Diploma or Postgraduate students are not eligible for this scholarship)
- Be residing in, or intending to move to, a regional area, classified as RA2 to RA5, by the Australian Standard Geographical Classification Remoteness Area. (Check the 2016 box next the "ASGS Remoteness Areas").
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Course being aligned with the Australian Government's Skills Priority List
- Personal statement, in particular how well the applicant addresses their commitment to studying and supporting the community in a regional area
- Evidence of disadvantage*
There are limited scholarship places allocated to each regional campus.
*For further information regarding providing evidence please click here.
- Recipients must be studying at a regional campus in a 3 year full-time course that is offered in its entirety at the campus. The scholarship is not transferable to Bundoora or City campuses.
- Recipients must enrol full time each Semester to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients must reside in a regional area classified as RA2 to RA5, by the Australian Standard Geographical Classification Remoteness Area. (Check the 2016 box next the "ASGS Remoteness Areas"). Recipients must provide evidence of residency if requested.
- Recipients cannot hold any other University scholarship.
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com