Barrie Winzar Memorial Bursary
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be completing the second year of any Bachelor degree at the Bendigo Campus full time in 2023
- Have successfully completed the first year of their course with a minimum WAM of 65
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Displayed academic merit
Preference will firstly be given to students whose home address falls within the following areas:
- Kamarooka 3570
- Lockington 3563
- Rochester 3561
- Elmore 3558
- Barnadown, Goornong 3557
- Toolleen, Axedale, Wellsford, Bagshot, Longlea, Kimbolton 3551
- Knowsley, Heathcote South 3523
- Barfold, Glenhope 3444
- Tooborac 3522
Preference will secondly be given to students who can provide evidence of financial disadvantage, significant caring responsibilities and/or personal hardship.
The successful recipient will
- allow their name to be published as the recipient of the bursary
- be willing to engage with the donor of the bursary for publicity purposes
- maintain a full time study load
- remain a resident within the specified areas.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com