Local clubs and groups
If you are looking for something fun, active and different for your group, we have an alternative.
Our programs are tailor-made to suit the specific requirements of each individual group. We co-ordinate wet and dry, indoor and outdoor activities which can be recreational, educational or competitive. Participants are able to develop many sports-specific skills in a fun and safe environment.
Activities can be held across both our facilities Sports Park and Sports Centre.
- End of season Break-up Party – aimed at members of junior sporting clubs. This action-packed event is excellent for team bonding or simply a fun way to bring the season to an end. Activity leaders and food are provided, ensuring a hassle-free break-up party for team staff.
- Pool training or recovery session. Recover with non-impact water-running or challenge the team with an aquatic-based session. Having an instructor is optional.
- Pre-season program for seniors or juniors alike.
- Water safety and awareness in preparation for Scout badges.
- Team Building.
- Active recovery sessions including Yoga and Pilates.
Please contact our programs coordinator for more information.